Tuesday, September 4, 2007

More Waiting

We got an update late last week about Owen's six-month check-up. He is a robust 21.6 pounds and is 27.2 inches long. This seems huge to us after how petite Jane and Caroline were at that age, so his foster mother continues to do a good job of fattening him up! These pictures were included with the packet, and we love looking at his spiky hair. There was also a picture of him holding and looking at a picture of Laura and I, which really hit home.

This last part of the waiting is going to be a grind, that's for sure. Once the travel call comes, I know that there will be a crazy flurry of activity, but it's chaos that I welcome gladly. The new stroller and car seat have been purchased, so now all we need is our (not so) little guy to go in them. Hopefully our next post will be with the big news!

1 comment:

London Bird said...

I love the spikey hair! Thanks for the update. I can't wait to see you all. Love, B-